viernes, 6 de enero de 2012

Why do i want to be a vet?

Hello there, today I will write about why I choice to study Veterinary Medicine.

When I was a child, I was two dream jobs to do in the future: comic book artist and vet.
The first, because when I was a kid, I liked draw all the time, my favorite characters from comics or television like Goku, Pikachu, Spiderman, Batman, etc. When I was growing, I lost this hobby and now I only read comics and see television, but without draw.
My second dream job was to be a vet doctor, because I liked a lot all the animals and I saw for a long time chanels like Animal Planet and Discovery Channel.

Other careers to I postulate was engineering in food and no more, because I had only one option in my mind... and there option was Veterinary Medicine.

I decided to be a vet long time ago, because always I liked the animals, and I felt I could do something to help. For example, I had a dog that become sick, I loved that dog and finally died. But, if I be a vet, I can will save another pets for that this story don't happen again.

My experience in the university now is friendly, tiring and really important in my life. I have to study a lot, subjects really difficults, requires a big sacrifice. But the good side, I know a lot of new people, the faculty is so nice and relaxing.

Well, I don't know waht kind of job I will take, but I hope not a production job, I liked more surgery doctor in a veterinary clinical or traveling around the world.

I hope you like this post, because is over, bye bye ;)

6 comentarios:

  1. hi!!
    oh! that's a really sweet reason to study this career, really focused on helping animals and of coure, on making their owners happy.

    Keep the hard work!!

    see you!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. woo..I cry ajajaj. I don´t have another option too, always be the only one.
    And pablo! I would like to see one day a draw do it for you :D

    Bye

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Pablo will unfriendly as comic artist, you could do it like anywhere!
    Be well bye.

    ResponderEliminar
  4. pablo great post but I think you should to be a comic book artist see you later YOU!!

    ResponderEliminar
  5. This is a very sad history! but today this in the sky very happy! :)
    and yes!! the faculty is very realaxing!!!!
    I see you pablo!

    ResponderEliminar
  6. jaja comic book artis is the best (H) jaja =) other day i'll write you more !

    ResponderEliminar