viernes, 30 de diciembre de 2011

Metallica, "One" of my favorites bands...

lml Metallica!!! lml

Has become one of the most influential heavy metal bands of all time and one of the "big four" with Anthax, Megadeth and Slayer. They win a lot of awards in their career like Grammys and Billboards awards.

They formed in 1981. The actual members are James Hetfield, Kirk Hammett, Lars Ulrich and Robert Trujillo. Previus important members was Dave Mustaine,  Cliff Burton and Jason Newsted.
In their first years,they make 2 amazings albums called "Kill'Em All" (1983) and "Ride the Lightning" (1984). In1986 they record "Master of Puppets" described as one of the most influential and "heavy" thrash metal albums.
In the tour of this album, around  in Dörarp, Sweden, the bus was trasported the band, suffered an accident, Ulrich, Hammett, and Hetfield sustained no serious injuries; however, bassist Burton was pinned under the bus and was killed.
Others of theirs album are "...And Justice for all", "Metallica or The Black Album", "Load", "Reload", "St. Anger" and "Death Magnetic".

 I don´t like the heavy metal music in generally, but this band is amazing and when I was a kid, my cousin that in there time was living with us, listened Metallica all the day.

I post this song because I think is a Masterpiece, without vocals is a wonderful composition.

Well, I hope you like it, Bye Bye YOUS!

7 comentarios:

  1. Metallica! I don`t like very the metal, but metallica is a band what i can hear! his lyrics are very good and his song "for whom the bell tolls" I like a lot!. good bye pablo!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Orion is also one of my favorite Metallica tracks...My favorite album is by far Ride the Lightning. When I listened to it for the first time, it blew my mind, specially the song fight fire with fire

    cheers

    ResponderEliminar
  3. WHY! you don´t write about Muse!!! I like muse :( jajaja But I think metallica It´s a good band, I don´t like so much metal, but I know this band it´s one of the best metal band :)

    Bye

    ResponderEliminar
  4. metallica is the tipically band what choose the people what like justin bieber

    ResponderEliminar
  5. I like only ''Master of puppets'' and nothing else matters''are greats songs =) but I don't like Metal :(
    gooooood byeeeee!!!

    ResponderEliminar
  6. I did not like metal music,but my brother listens to metal and I was getting used and now I hear it without any problem! is a very energetic music.
    bye bye :D

    ResponderEliminar
  7. I like Metallica but sometimes their music is to loud for me. >:[ lml

    ResponderEliminar