miércoles, 18 de enero de 2012

My favorite website


My favorite website is http://www.youtube.com/
 
This is the principal website of videos in all the internet, allows you to upload and watch videos from around the world. But the problem is that you can not download the videos, you only can watch them online. But exist another pages or programs for download.

I have used this page around 9 years, when I was an adolescent and I saw funny videos of bloopers, or chapters of my favorites animated series.

If you not have an account, you can watch videos (has a search tool) and share videos in others pages like Facebook or Twitter. If have an account, you can do more things, like vote positive or negative if like or don’t like the video, upload videos, add to favorites, comment and create your own channel. And now, Youtube is separate in kind of videos like videogames, sports, news, musical, travels and events and others.
This page likes me because I can watch a lot of videos of my interest searching for easily. Youtube has a large number and kinds of videos, the most extensive in internet. I watch music videos, gameplays of videogames, movie trailers, sport events and many other types of videos.

I visit this page around 1 or 2 hours a day, sometimes I just listen the songs, without seeing the videos. But is relative, because there are days that I don’t visit this page.

So that’s all, I hope you read this post, see you later YOU!

4 comentarios:

  1. choose the same website! lol
    I love youtube because there are all kinds of video culture even to laugh.
    Helps me a lot to study.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. youtube is a typical website for people that don't have life, all day you watch the same boring videos

    see you later looser :)

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Pablo...you are SO ORIGINAL! ajajajajjaja I use youtube everyday! and i like the webside very much. :)

    Bye!

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Youtube is a great page, in this page I saw the video about "the doctor simi" and his great dance! jajajajaja. I see you Pablo!

    ResponderEliminar