martes, 31 de enero de 2012

Holidays!

When I was a Child, went with all my family to the south of the country, where my grandmother, she lived (and still live) in the region of Bio Bio, in the town of Mulchen, is relatively close to Los Angeles.
With my parents, brother, grandma, and sometimes with my uncles and cousin, we went to swin in the Bureo river, we stay there for hours, it was really fun. And later, we went to the park and bought ice creams or played in the “videos” with my brother. We ate a lot of delicious meals :P
In this summer holidays I don’t have plans, we don’t go outside of the capital. Yes, I know, is really sad, but my parents works, and they don’t have holidays this summer. But I take advantage of studies, I will play video games, go to “carretes”, read a lot and I take a loooooong rest after this stressful semester.
My ideal holidays will be in Europe, principally in France, Italy, Greece, Netherlands. Travel around many wonderful places. Another option for my dream holidays is travel around for all Chile, from Arica to Antartica (yes, to Antartica!). And another option… travel for United States, primarily for buy a lot of things, like t-shirts, comic books, video games, food, clothes and anything.
Well, this is the last post, I hope you all of you will be pleased read my posts, and the last thing I will recommended you is to study and rest. Bye bye YOU!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario