viernes, 2 de diciembre de 2011

Hello! My name is Pablo Morales Zagal. I'm 18 years old. I was born in Santiago and I live in Quilicura.
I studied in the elementary school called Colegio Parroquial Ecologico San Isaac Jogues.
My high school was Liceo A-10 Manuel Barros Borgoño.
Actually, I'm a veterinary medicine student at the University of Chile.
I live with my parents and brother, but he is studying agronomy in University of Concepcion, Chillan.
I like the comics, and my favorite character is Batman (you can see my wallpaper :P).
I like all kinds of music, principally Rock, like Metallica, Muse and The Doors. In my free time I play video games, stay at the pc and watch movies.
My favorite sports are Soccer and Wrestling, my favorite soccer time is Manchester United (aka.The Red Devils) and Colo-Colo, and my favorite wrestlers are Kurt Angle, Stone Cold, and others.
One fo my dreams is visit Paris and England.
I have 2 dogs called Bart and Lisa and a turtle called Kena.
I think that the animals are very very interesting and because that I started to study veterinary medicine.
I hope you enjoy my post, see you later.

3 comentarios:

  1. jaja batman is very bkn =) but colo colo .... jaja i like the comics too sin city , watchmen and other classics . goooooooooodbyeeeeee

    ResponderEliminar
  2. exist bad post, very bad post and this post...................

    ResponderEliminar
  3. The last post it´s the best....great tuto xD. Hey pablo! batman it´s the best superhero in the world!!!, it´s my favourite too :)

    ResponderEliminar